Butterfly Platform MicroSD Wing (BPW5002)
The MicroSD Wing is an 8 Bit Wing that allows a MicroSD (Secure Digital) card to be plugged in and accessed using SPI.
- Add Gigabytes of Flash based storage to projects.
- 3.3V MicroSD card with SPI communications.
8-bit MicroSDWing Pinout
||Data Line 2 (Only used in SD mode, not used in SPI mode)
||Chip Select/Slave Select
||MOSI - Master out Slave In
||MISO - Master in Slave Out
||Data Line 1 (Only used in SD mode, not used in SPI mode)
Direction is from the perspective of the FPGA or microcontroller.
The MicroSD Wing PCB's are currently being built and tested. Look for this item to be available in the store in the next couple of weeks.
- Board Design - Complete
- Board Manufactured - Complete
- Board Assembled - Complete
- Preliminary Testing - Pending
- Board available in Store - Pending
- Board completely Verified - Pending
|No Activity Found in Date Range